Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Neutered Wolverines

That giant "thud" sound you heard was the furious fall of the neutered Michigan Wolverine football program. They have fallen from a pre-season rank of #5 to...well, let's just say you'd need a good P.I. to find them now. If you follow sports at all you have heard about the University of Michigan's humiliating home loss to Div. 1-AA Appalachian State. I love their ignoble defeat for a couple of reasons. First, it's great to see these powerhouse programs who schedule teams from the lower divisions get upset. With all due respect to the Appalachian State program - they have won the 1-AA crown multiple times - D1 teams have no business scheduling 1-AA programs. Too bad Youngstown State didn't do the same thing to the Luckeyes...I mean Buckeyes. Second, it's always good to see these arrogant programs receive their comeuppance.

Yesterday I received an email which had the following pictures attached. I enjoyed them so much I thought I'd share them with you. Enjoy!

(P.S. I have a good friend who, for some odd reason, is a Michigan fan. The fact that he routinely revels in the less than stellar play of my beloved Hoosiers was a huge motivating factor for this post. By the way, if you life posters, maybe you should visit this site.)











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice. I'm a Michigan fan but I will give you props for this post.